Here's my Amazon.com shopping list:
• Extra-virgin olive oil
• Your New Prime: 30 Days to Better Sex, Eternal Strength, and a Kick-Ass Life After 40
Healthcare boot camp in paperback (or hardback or Kindle) by millionaire investor, Craig Cooper.
• Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever
Dave Asprey's best-seller focuses on longevity hacks.
• Wild Planet Wild Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lightly Smoked, Keto and Paleo, 4.4 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Craig Cooper eats five cans of these daily; and for good reason.
• Collagen Peptides Powder (16oz) | Grass-Fed, Certified Paleo Friendly, Non-GMO and Gluten Free - Unflavored
It's what your skin (and other body tissues) requires.
• NOW Supplements, Vitamin C-1000 Sustained Release with Rose Hips, 250 Tablets
If Collagen is what your building blocks are made of, then vitamin C is the mortar that holds them together.
• Instant Pot Duo Mini 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker (use this to make bone broth)
Easy-to-us bone broth maker. (Use if to make other stuff, too.)
• Nature's Way 100% Potency Pure Source MCT Oil
Right-to-the-blood energy for weight loss, appetite control, and inflammation reduction.
• Folgers Black Silk Coffee, Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 20.6 Ounces, 3 Count
Powerhouse of anti-oxidants.
• SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia, Clear, Vanilla
Sweetener with nearly no calories.
• KOIOS oxasmart 800W 12-Speed Immersion Hand Blender Set
One-person food processor that flat-out crushes the Magic Bullet. It comes with other very useful stuff.
• PowerLix Milk Frother Handheld Battery Operated Electric Foam Maker For Coffee [and bone broth]
Absolutely essential. Use this tool twice every single day to blend (a) coffee with MCT oil, collagen powder, melted butter, and stevia and (b) bone broth with salt, seasoning, heavy cream, etc.