DailyKenn.com's focus is on financial health, mental health, societal health, and physical health. It is the premiere anti-racist website. Unlike most anti-racist endeavors, this site passionately and without apology opposes all racism; including anti-white racism.
Two core principles of the site are:
• It is immoral and irrational to dislike a person due to any immutable attributes such as race and gender.
• It is immoral and irrational to ignore reality (with emphasis on inherent human differences; a notion that is anathema to cultural Marxism).
The site offers commentary from a conservative and libertarian perspective.
The site is awash with ‘rhetorical hyperbole’ often associated with politics and public discourse in the U.S..
• Kenn on C-SPAN (2004 gubernatorial debate #1)
• Kenn on C-SPAN (2004 gubernatorial debate #2)
• Kenn on C-SPAN (2004 Libertarian National Party Convention)
[See Wikipedia entry here ►]
Direct Marketer; retired
Beach Boys, Oak Ridge Boys, Alabama, Home Free
Black-and-white 1940's movies
Favorite TV show:
1950's sitcoms (prior to the "rural purge")
Barbara Stanwyck (from orphan to highest paid female actress)
Charlie Chaplin; Buster Keaton (for their innovative talent)
Eating dinner with my wife; writing; debating moonbat leftists
Favorite sports team:
Dixy Lee Ray (1914-1994), governor of Washington
What interests you?
Thought reform, brainwashing, cults; why people abandon reality to embrace nonsensical ideologies.
What I'm reading or have recently read:
• Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst by Sapolsky, Robert M.
• Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: A Study of Brainwashing in China by Robert Jay Lifton
• Cults in Our Midst: The Hidden Menace in our Everyday Lives
by Margaret Thaler Singer
• Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever by Dave Asprey
• Lifespan: Why We Age_and Why We Don't Have To by David A. Sinclair PhD
• The Origins of The Second World War by A.J.P. Taylor
• 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration With the Nazis by Lenni Brenner
• The Transfer Agreement: The Untold Story of the Secret Pact Between the Third Reich & Jewish Palestine by Edwin Black
• Crimes and Mercies: The Fate of German Civilians Under Allied Occupation, 1944–1950 by James Bacque
• Human Accomplishment: The Pursuit of Excellence in the Arts and Sciences, 800 B.C. to 1950 by Charles Murray
• Coping with Kidney Disease: A 12-Step Treatment Program to Help You Avoid Dialysis by Mackenzie Walser
• The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome by Tony Attwood
• The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss by Dr. Jason Fung
• Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save the World! by Andrew Breitbart
• Scalp Dance: Indian Warfare on the High Plains, 1865-1879 by Thomas Goodrich
• Hellstorm: The Death of Nazi Germany, 1944-1947 by Thomas Goodrich
Most interesting place I've ever been:
Strangest place I've ever been:
Cancun (bunch of old drunk naked people)
Where I would like to be right now:
On the beach in Florida
Where I would not like to be right now:
Church or any other place where there are people
Least favorite philosopher:
What people do not know about me:
• I wear sweat pants backwards. It keeps items from slipping out of my pockets when I sit.
• I'm a Neanderthal American (4.0 percent neanderthal and 0.4 percent Nigerian, according to 23andMe.com.)
First person I voted for:
George Wallace (1972 primary); the only time I voted for a Democrat.
Why are you so weird?
I've been diagnosed with Level 1 Autism; colloquially Asperger's Syndrome or high-functioning Autism. Small talk is cumbersome and socializing is virtually off the table. Read more here ►
I almost certainly have Avoidant Personality Disorder, though that has never been diagnosed.