DAILYKENN.com --“Everyday it’s a shooting down here,” Ms. Jamel Ward told the Toledo Blade. “Daylight, nighttime, a yard full of kids. They don’t care down here.”
No one knows that better than the family of Brock Snyder.
The 27-year-old died of a gunshot wound to the head. He was found shot in the front yard of a complex across from where he was staying about 4:17 a.m., the report said.
No suspect has been named. No motive is known.
The victim is known as "a good guy, a hard-working father, a friend to all, and the first to step up when someone needed help," the report said.
The shooting seems random and without provocation.
• It's an undeniable fact: Virtually every black neighborhood in the USA is permeated with violent crime. The phenomenon is so pervasive that even far-leftists can't deny it exists. Apologists for black crime can make excuses — and they have plenty of them — but they can't ignore it.
It is also an indisputable fact that there are few neighborhoods — none of which I am aware — that were built by black people and for black people. Nearly every community in the USA was designed by white people and for white people.
Virtually every black neighborhood in the nation was, at one time, a white neighborhood. Blacks moved in. Whites moved out. The impetus for the demographic shift is nearly always violent crime. We call it 'white flight' for a reason.
The far-left pretends whites are driven by their inherent racism; a phobic reaction to people with dark skin. In reality, whites flee black neighborhoods to avoid being robbed, beaten, stabbed, assaulted, and shot. They flee to avoid the fate of Brock Snyder.
• They also flee to avoid the fate of John and James Savey. The father and son died in July, 2020 after a black male allegedly invaded their home and beat them to death with a baseball bat. The elder victim's wife was also beaten, and hospitalized in serious condition. Read more here.
• They flee to avoid the fate of Stacey Nicole Albright. The 29-year-old was fatally shot in nearby Elyria, Ohio. A 27-year-old black female was arrested. That crime was also reported in July, 2020. Read more here.
• They flee to avoid the fate of 40-year-old Pollyanna Smotherman who was fatally shot while working as a clerk at a convenience store in Texas. A black male was video recorded committing the crime. Read more here.
• They flee to avoid the fates of Kayla Kyle, 32, and Kimberly Hunt, 41. Both women were fatally shot while backing out of parking spaces at a Family Dollar Store in Lumberton, North Carolina. A black male has been arrested. Read more here.
We understand, of course, that not all black people are violent criminals, nor are all violent criminals black. The person who fatally shot Brock Snyder may not have been black. Time may tell if the killer is found, arrested, and convicted.
We also understand that, in 2018, about 58 percent of homicides were committed by blacks who comprise about 13 percent of the population. See FBI statistics here. Most were committed by males ages 18 to 49 who comprise about four percent of the population. We estimate that about half of all violent crimes are committed by about four percent of the population.
What's more, we understand that acknowledging generations of violent black crime is a matter of acknowledging reality; an acknowledgement that will result in one being unjustly labeled a 'racist.'
And, finally, we understand that violent criminals — with notable exceptions — frequently possess four traits:
• Low intelligence
• Low impulse control
• Low executive function
• Low affective empathy
Excerpt from toledoblade.com ▼ Kaitlin Durbin
Brock Snyder’s friends and loved ones — even relative strangers living near him — say his shooting death Saturday doesn’t make sense.
They described him as a good guy, a hard-working father, a friend to all, and the first to step up when someone needed help.
When residents in the 700 block of Siegel Court, part of the Weiler Homes complex, would stay out late drinking together on the block, Mr. Snyder wouldn’t participate, neighbor Jamel Ward, 20, said. She’d only see him coming and going with his close friend Samantha Stephenson, 26, or his girlfriend Taryn Sexton, 34.
He never appeared to be involved in anything “extra,” she said.
“He ain’t never out here partying,” Ms. Ward said. “It don’t make sense. He kept to himself.”
Mr. Snyder, 27, was found shot in the front yard of a complex across from where he was staying about 4:17 a.m., Toledo police said. He was taken to Mercy Health St. Vincent Medical Center, where he later died.
An autopsy on Saturday determined he died of a gunshot wound to the head, said Dr. Jeffrey Hudson, a deputy Lucas County coroner. There was no evidence of close-range fire, he said.
The death has been ruled a homicide.
* What do you think?
Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc. Permission is granted to use original material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.