DAILYKENN.com -- Police shot and killed a black male after he fatally stabbed three white women at a Tennessee truck stop. The suspect was identified as 33-year-old Idris Abdus-Salaam.
The three victims — Joyce Whaley, 57, Patricia Denise Nibbe, 51, Nettie R. Spencer, 41 — were employees at the Pilot Travel Center on Strawberry Plains Pike when the murders occurred.
Unverified social media reports claim Abdus-Salaam was a Nigerian. A fourth victim remains hospitalized.
• The "feminist" movement has offered no protest, even though murder is the ultimate form of sexism and abuse. The far-left usually reserves allegations of sexism for white men.
• To our knowledge there has never been an incident in American history when a white man fatally stabbed three black women. American history is tainted with unverified accounts of white men randomly selecting blacks to lynch. The far-left relies on myth-making to justify the hatred of white people.
From dailymail.co.uk ▼
• Series of stabbings took place at Pilot Travel Center in Knoxville, Tennessee, early Tuesday
• Suspect identified as Idris Abdus-Salaam 33, truck driver from Durham, North Carolina
• Officials say Abdus-Salaam stabbed to death three female staffers working at the truck stop and wounded a female customer
• When deputies arrived, they ordered Abdus-Salaam to drop the knife but he refused, leading to his fatal shooting
• Deceased victims identified as Joyce Whaley, 57; Patricia Nibbe, 51, and Nettie Spencer, 41
* What do you think?
Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc. Permission is granted to use original material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.