DAILYKENN.com --Rosanna Arquette took to Twitter to express her self-hatred ... for being WHITE!
“I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame,” the actress wrote.
• Confession — saying you are "sorry" — is a thought reform technique described by psychologist Robert J. Lifton. He calls it an 'ethos of confession' and explains that individuals who repeatedly confess an offense will often come to believe their confessions, even if they are false. You may review his book, Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: A Study of 'brainwashing' in China here ►
• Arquette is Jewish. Is that white? Some say, "No!"
I'm neither anti-Jewish nor anti-Semetic. I am, however, a realist and reality is that a significant number of Jews say they are ashamed of being white. Few, if any, say they are ashamed of being Jewish. I find that odd. Don't you?
|Judah Benjamin was the Sec. of State of the Confederacy.|
He was Jewish. His image graces Confederate currency.
I wonder if Arquette is ashamed of being a Jew?
The grevious sins laid at the feet of white people can also be attributed to Jews. Some say the slave trade to the Americas would have been impossible without Jewish capital. Jews maintained a prominent roll in the antebellum South, particularly in Richmond, Virginia. Judah Benjamin, the Secretary of State of the Confederacy, was an out-of-the-closet, practicing, prominent Jew. I wonder if Arquette is ashamed of being Jewish?
• It's hard to be humble and succeed in show business; particularly in Hollywood where narcissism and psychopathy and practically mandatory traits. Point being: I seriously doubt Argquette is sorry for being anything. Rather, it appears she is setting an example for the rest of us to follow. Sorry, Rosanna. I'm not that kind of follower.
• White people invented almost everything, from penicillin to aviation. Our aptitude for innovation has literally saved billions of lives. We have little to be ashamed of and should be proud of our contribution to humanity. We have enhanced the lives of almost everyone.
• We see gay pride parades and events. We hear of black pride. What would be the reaction if white people followed suit? What if we conducted white pride parades and spoke often of white pride?
From dailywire.com ▼
On Wednesday, Hollywood actress Rosanna Arquette, who bills herself as “resisting fascism on a daily basis” on Twitter, apparently decided to respond to the national conversation revolving around the evils of white supremacy by airing her profound guilt over being born as a white person, tweeting, “I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame.”
Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc. Permission is granted to use original material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.