DAILYKENN.com --Rep. Steve Cohen can't seem to distinguish between Adolf Hitler and Donald Trump. It appears Cohen is convinced that Hitler was no worse than Trump. What's more, Cohen joins rabid white supremacists in their condemnation of Trump.
To draw the comparison, Tennessee's first Jewish congressman compared Trump's massive rallies to those held by Hitler. Specifically, Cohen cited Trump supporters who shouted "Send her back!" when referring to Rep. Ilhan Omar, a Somalian Muslim. Islam is the world largest, oldest, and deadliest hate group that is responsible for 5,001 deaths of people of color the first six months of 2019.
A few side notes:
• Leftist seem ambiguous to the simple algebraic expression that if 'a' equals 'b' then 'b' equals 'a'. That is, if Trump equals Hitler, then Hitler equals Trump. If Trump is as bad as Hitler, then Hitler is as good as Trump. To compare Trump to Hitler, then, is to elevate the stature of Hitler, national socialism, and The Third Reich.
• There may be a grain of truth to Cohen's contentions. Adolf Hitler played a key role in the formation of Israel by repatriating German Jews to Palestine, particularly Jewish professionals. In 1933 Hilter's National Socialist government signed The Haavara Agreement with the Zionist Federation of Germany that resulted in about 60,000 German Jews relocating to Palestine through 1939. Some historians believe these German Jewish professionals were the beginning of today's Israel. (Anti-white propagandists go to great lengths to discredit The Haavara Agreement as evidence that the National Socialists and the Zionist Federation of Germany were complicit and in agreement. It it contradicts the accepted narrative that Hitler was exclusively anti-Jewish.)
• It's not surprising that "racist, redneck Southerners" would send a Jew to the U.S. House of Representatives. Judah Benjamin, the Confederacy's Secretary of State, was an out-of-the closet practicing Jew.
• During America's slave era, Richmond, Virginia was home to the nation's largest Jewish community; a honor that is now usually bestowed on New York City and, sometimes, Hollywoodland. Instead of trading in diamonds, Wall Street, and the movie industry, Richmond's Jewish community was particularly active in the slave trade. Cohen's Southern history dates back four generations. Whether or not his American ancestors participated in the slave trade is not known.
• The far left has long attempted to discredit Southerners and conservatives, et al, as being anti-Jewish, even though the South has a long history of including Jews in their culture. Jewish Entertainer Dinah Shore was well known for her southern charm. She was born to Russian-Jewish immigrant shopkeepers in Winchester, Tennessee and thrived while growing up in the Bubba Belt.
• The far left is now discrediting Trump with the same hateful rhetoric while giving Rep. Ilhan Omar, who has been outspoken in her views on Jews, a pass.
• It appears that Cohen, himself, is anti-Jewish in that he gives the far-left political agenda precedence over the welfare of Jewish people and Israel. Recall that Trump drew the wrath of rabid white supremacists when he moved America's embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Read more from washingtontimes.com ►
Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc. Permission is granted to use original material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.