Kenn's Laws | AbateHate.com | REAL Black History | History & Archaeology | History of Racial Violence | About

Top 25 Conservative Websites | Top 75 Facebook Pages | Kenn Sings | Why Racism is Wrong | Why White Supremacy is Wrong |

MUST READ ► My Horrific Experience With A Psychopath

☝️ The horrors of
America's lynching culture


Support my hard work via Patreon ► Some content, including images, may be subject to copyright

January 25, 2019



DAILYKENN.com --Asylum claims surged 22% in France last year. Invaders hale primarily from Afghanistan, Albania, Georgia, Guinea and Ivory Coast. That represents about 46,700 people placed under the protection of the French Office for the Protection of Refugees and Stateless Persons (Ofpra).


Asylum is not what it used to be. 

Historically, persons fleeing repressive communist regimes would seek refuge in free Western nations. 

Today asylum is a globlist tool to bypass the necessary red tape of following the path to citizenship. Invaders using the asylum ploy are instantly granted legal status upon request. 

From lemonde.fr ▼  Julia Pascual  / Google translation

In his letter to the French on Sunday, January 13, Emmanuel Macron stressed his attachment to the "duty" to offer a "refuge" to those "who have fled war, persecution", while France is experiencing a steady rise in demands since 2014. According to figures from the Ministry of the Interior, this increase continued in 2018, as 122,743 people sought protection from France (+ 22%). This request comes mainly from Afghanistan, Albania, Georgia, Guinea and Ivory Coast.

At the end of their efforts, 46,700 people were placed under the protection of the French Office for the Protection of Refugees and Stateless Persons (Ofpra), according to information from the World , an increase of 9% compared to 2017. The Afghans, Syrians and Sudanese are the first nationals to obtain refugee status or subsidiary protection. In total, the protection rate for asylum seekers is 27%. It rises to 36% if appeal decisions are taken into account.

In the European Union, there is a downward trend in asylum applications, following the peaks of 2015 and 2016. Arrivals on the continent are also declining since, according to the European agency Frontex, 150 000 people have entered the European territory clandestinely in 2018, a volume that has been the lowest in five years.

more
*





Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc. Permission is granted to use original material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





















powered by Surfing Waves