DAILYKENN.com -- A group of black Africans set out to slaughter a sheep as a traditional means of communicating with dead ancestors.
White leftists showed up at the event to protest the abuse of animals.
The conflict occurred on a beach in Clifton, South Africa.
Almost laughable is the far-left "main-stream" media's efforts to obscure the race element.
Nonetheless, the racial angst was unavoidable.
• If white leftists can't coexist in multicultural environments, who can? And why, then, are they attempting to impose multiculturalism on the rest of us.
• Who determined that ritual sacrifice is immoral? Who determined that eating lamb chops is immoral?
• Which leftist dogma take precedence? Animal rights? Or coexistence?
• Why did leftist white moonbats express concern over the sacrifice of a sheep, but ignored the rape of two teen girls at the site?
• It seems white leftists have tripped over their own racist line. Note the black South Africans repeatedly evoke allegations of white racism.
From news24.com ▼
Local residents have clashed with protesters at Clifton's Fourth Beach where a sheep was slaughtered on Friday evening.
Lobby group Black People's National Crisis Committee arranged the protest march following reports that private security company PPA Security allegedly closed down the beach at sunset last Sunday.
The group also held a cleansing ceremony calling for the end of the exclusion of black people at the beach.
"The offering of the sheep is calling on our ancestors to respond to our trauma at the hands of white people over the years," activist Chumani Maxwele told News24 on Thursday.
Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc. Permission is granted to use original material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.