Kenn's Laws | AbateHate.com | REAL Black History | History & Archaeology | History of Racial Violence | About

Top 25 Conservative Websites | Top 75 Facebook Pages | Kenn Sings | Why Racism is Wrong | Why White Supremacy is Wrong |

MUST READ ► My Horrific Experience With A Psychopath

What real diversity looks like



Support my hard work via Patreon ► Some content, including images, may be subject to copyright

November 19, 2018



DAILYKENN.com -- While fake feminists fret over "the patriarchy," the number of sex offenses targeting women in Sweden has escalated over eight-fold in twelve years. 




In 2006 2.5 percent of women in Sweden reported sex abuse. In 2017 the number increased to 10.7 percent. 

The percentage is much higher for young women who are frequent targets. 

Women aged 16-24 years subjected to sexual offenses was 34.4 percent in 2017.

The increase correlates with the number of non-white migrants invading the country. 24.1 percent of persons living in Sweden in 2017 had a foreign background.  

Fake feminists apparently believe women's safety is less important that the destruction of Western culture. And so they willfully ignore Islam's rape culture. 

In fact the report claimed that only 20 percent of women in Sweden worried about sexual offenses meaning the remaining 80 percent are in extreme denial or extremely ugly. Photos of Swedish women suggest the former rather than the latter. 


From friatider.se ▼ (Google translation)

In recent years, the proportion of victims of sexual offenses has increased, especially among women. From 2013 there is a clear difference. It shows a new compilation of the National Security Survey (NTU) from the Crime Prevention Council (Brå).

Of the population aged 16-84, 6.4 per cent say they are subjected to sexual offenses in 2017. This is an increase compared with 2016, when the proportion was 4.7 percent.

In recent years, the proportion that claims to be exposed to sexual offenses has been shown to be a clear increase, according to Brå.

In 2006, 2.5 percent of women and 0.4 percent of men reported that they were sexually abused. About that level it had been for a few years.

As of 2013, the number grew significantly and has now doubled. Now 10.7 percent of women report that they were exposed to sexual offenses, compared to 1.6 percent of men.

Between 2015 and 2017, the number of women doubled, from 5.8 percent to 10.7 percent.

Among women aged 16-24 years who have been subjected to sexual offenses, the increase has risen from 7.1 per cent in 2006 to 34.4 per cent in 2017.

"It is important to keep in mind that sexual offense is a crime category that encompasses a wide range of crimes. Everything from slimmer events such as violent sexual comments, to very serious crimes, such as rape, "says Maria Söderström, investigator at Brå.

The crime most worried about being subjected to is housing burglaries, 28 percent say this. 20 percent of women against 2 percent of men are worried about being subjected to rape and abuse.

"There are not so big differences between the sexes when it comes to concerns about being subjected to different types of crimes, except in terms of rape and sexual assault. There, women's worries are significantly greater than men, "said Brå investigator Sofie Ahlin.


more



*





Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc. Permission is granted to use original material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





















powered by Surfing Waves