DAILYKENN.com -- Here's another way to exploit gullible black Americans: Convince them they are victims of a bogus social phenomenon called 'white privilege,' then charge them hefty fees to participate in a retreat to escape its effects.
Consider the following:
• If being immersed in Western civilization is that stressful, consider moving to a Third World, majority black nation. There are many. Blaxit is encouraging fellow black to just this: Exit.
• Escaping the influence of white people is virtually impossible. If the retreats use any modern innovations of any kind, the inventions can almost assuredly be attributed to white people.
• Encouraging blacks to misdiagnose their failures is akin to misdiagnosing a physical ailment. The real problems remain untreated and will often fester.
• Oddly, millions of blacks and other non-whites are fleeing to Western nations as refugees. They are seeking a break from their own cultures.
• Feelings of rejection — called social defeat — can physically affect the brain leading to loss of impulse control. Effectively, the connection between the prefrontal cortex and the brainstem weakens.
From Specifically, the study in Nature Neuroscience says the scientists studied the brains of mice experiencing “social defeat,” (the human equivalent of bullying), something that would guide instinctual behavior, and found which connections were operating between the prefrontal cortex and the part of the brainstem that is involved in defensive responses. “Social defeat caused a weakening of functional connectivity between these two areas,” the authors write. Weaker connections mean the mice would act more on those defensive behaviors, adapting based upon their experiences.Blacks who are convinced they are socially defeated by cultural Marxism will like suffer brain damage. Literally. They will act defensively rather than responsibly.
From Daily Caller ▼
A new video from Vice News published Friday focuses on a healing retreats for “Women of Color” where participants can go to get away from white people.
The founder says that white people are so destructive that they “shouldn’t even have passports.”
The retreat is called the “Women of Color Healing Retreat” and takes place in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica. Vice News notes that it “specifically banned white people.”
The narrator notes that one attendee “needed a break–from white people.”
The founder, Andrea X, expressed the opinion that white people–but white Americans specifically, shouldn’t be allowed to have passports or travel.
“I have no tips for a white person” she said. “My tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people. We’re okay. You know, you’ve done enough damage.”
Andrea X also says that she “decided one day to just eliminate white people from my personal life” due to “microaggressions” and “passive-aggressiveness.”
Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc. Permission is granted to use original material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.