DAILYKENN.com -- Imagine the media coverage if any other hate group killed 58 people in six attacks spread over five nations in one day.
The hate group, of course, is Islam.
Nonetheless, the far left embraces this group and attempts to shame us into accepting Muslims as oppressed.
The following hate-group attacks were committed by Islam yesterday (Dec. 27, 2017):
• Two people at a bank in el-Arish, Egypt were murdered by Jihadists
• 41 people were killed and 84 injured in Kabul, Afghanistan as a suicide bomber visited a rival mosque.
• An al-Qaeda-linked group detonated a bomb in North Sinai, Egypt leaving six dead and two injured.
• That same day 4 were killed in Amarwa, Nigeria where a female suicide bomber made the ultimate sacrifice for a bogus deity.
• Two men transporting fish died after being sprayed with bullets in Gamba, Kenya.
• Three security personnel were killed by Muslims in Mopti, Mali.
This is a typical day for the world's largest, oldest, and deadliest hate group.
There were four documented terrorist attacks Dec. 27, three on Dec. 26, five on Dec. 25, and six on Dec. 24.
Meanwhile, the far left has us fearing neo-Nazis, fascists, the Ku Klux Klan, and Trump supporters.
Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc. Permission is granted to use original material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.