DAILYKENN.com -- I've said this many times. If you don't march in their parade, they will demonize you.
You don't have to march in the opposite direction. All you must do to evoke the wrath of the left is do nothing or say nothing.
You MUST march in their parade. No one may stand on the sidelines.
Case in point? Lady Gaga.
According to breitbart.com, the entertainer failed to use her Super Bowl performance to bash whomever happened to be on the cultural Marxism hate list at the time.
Here are a few examples:
1. Los Angeles Times: “Lady Gaga misses her Super Bowl moment to say something profound”
2. Variety: “Super Bowl Halftime Review: Lady Gaga Takes Safe Route With Hits & Spectacle”
3. The Washington Post: “Lady Gaga calls herself a rebel, but at the Super Bowl she played it safe”
4. Billboard: “Lady Gaga Is a Legacy Artist Now, But What a Legacy: Super Bowl 2017 Halftime Show Analysis”
5. The Huffington Post: “Lady Gaga Gave A Subtle Nod To The LGBTQ Community During Her Super Bowl Performance”
Read more here ► Watch video report here ►
Please report typos...
More racist hate crime reports at AbateTheHate.com [click here]
DailyKenn.com is a family-friendly web site.
If you see advertisements that are inappropriate, please notify us via Facebook messaging here ►
Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc.
Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.
Comments at DailyKenn.com are unmoderated. Comments containing obscenities, pejoratives, slurs, etc., do not constitute an endorsement of this site, its contributors or its advertisors. Offensive comments may be deleted without notice.