Kenn's Laws | | REAL Black History | Kenn's Essays | History & Archaeology | Weather

Why Racism is Wrong | Why White Supremacy is Wrong | Why Antisemitism Is Wrong

MUST READ ► My Horrific Experience With A Psychopath

April 24, 2015 -- Gregory Patrick Glynn was attacked and beaten during a robbery in Flint, Michigan three years ago.

While his attacker spent time in prison, Glynn existed in a long-term care center due to the severity of his injuries. He died in February.

The attacker, Dequarius Antoine Brown, now faces murder charges.

Glynn was brutally beaten as he was shopping. The assault left him seriously disabled and ultimately ended his life.

• The tragedy received no national coverage by the mainstream Marxist media that prefer to focus on black criminals who die while attacking white police officers or while in police custody.

Glynn is one of thousands of white Americans brutally murdered by black thugs. The news media ignore the ongoing epidemic while the entertainment industry churns out an endless litany of white guilt movies, convincing white Americans that, somehow, they are the oppressors of black people.

Please report typos...

His nephew, Curtis Glynn, said Gregory Glynn had just finished shopping and was leaving the store when he was attacked.

Curtis Glynn, 40, of Swartz Creek, said the attacker pushed his uncle to the ground and began kicking him in the head, before being accused of stealing his wallet and cellphone.

Police arrived and discovered Brown, who matched a description of the suspect, nearby. Gregory Glynn's cellphone was found in his pocket.

Brown was charged with assault with intent to murder and unarmed robbery. He pleaded guilty to the assault charge and was sentenced to six years, nine months to 40 years in prison. The robbery charge was dismissed as part of the plea agreement.

He is currently housed at the Marquette Branch Prison in Marquette. His earliest release date is Sept. 11, 2019.

But, Curtis Glynn said, the impact of the attack on his uncle didn't end when Brown was sentenced to prison.

Gregory Glynn was placed in an assisted-living facility. He was able to breathe on his own, but he was unable to communicate. He required the assistance of the facility's staff to care for his daily needs.

"He wasn't the same afterward," Curtis Glynn said of his uncle following the attack.

He continued living at the facility until he died in February.

Curtis Glynn said his family contacted prosecutors and notified them of his uncle's death and an autopsy was conducted.

The county death certificate lists Gregory Glynn's death as a homicide due to blunt-force trauma to the head.

Source ►
Image credit: ####

Comment is a family-friendly web site.
If you see advertisements that are inappropriate, please notify us via Facebook messaging here ►

Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.

Comments at are unmoderated. Comments containing obscenities, pejoratives, slurs, etc., do not constitute an endorsement of this site, its contributors or its advertisors. Offensive comments may be deleted without notice.
Comment ▼


  1. Hang the bastard high

  2. OK, so does Dequarius get the electric chair now?