First the bad news.
Bill Maher has gone on record. He says if he had a son, he hopes he would act like Trayvon Martin.
Now the good news.
Bill Maher has no offspring.
So how did Trayvon Martin behave?
According to a medical report released by the family physician of George Zimmerman, Trayvon's behavior was brutal and violent when he pummeled Zimmerman, who is Hispanic.
Maher wasn't specific when referring to the behavior he admired most in Trayvon.
Maher's hypothetical son would:
• Pose with a pony
• Do drugs; marijuana in particular
• Get photographed in skis
• Post graphic misogynous obscenities on the Internet
• Enjoy an occasional bag of Skittles and Ice Tea
• Assault Hispanic neighborhood watchmen
• Post with his dad giving him a monster kiss on the cheek
• Get caught with (apparently) stolen jewelry
• Have a mom who appears to have made a career of his death
• Not have sense to dial 911 when suspected of being followed
Specifically, Maher said, "I just want to say if I had a son he would not look like Trayvon Martin, but I hope he would act like him."
Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included crediting DailyKenn.com as the author in an obvious manner, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.