◄ Watch KennTV 24/7 | Listen to radio 24/7 ►

Kenn's Laws | AbateTheHate.com | AlienCrime.com | REAL Black History | Kenn's Essays | KennTV | Memes | History & Archaeology | Weather

Why Racism is Wrong | Fatal Flaws of White Nationalism | Why White Supremacy is Wrong | Why Antisemitism Is Dumb

September 11, 2016

DAILYKENN.com -- 74-year-old Raul Rodriguez says he carries a bullhorn to rallies and campaign events. He uses it to shout, "America, wake up!" 

Ximena Barreto, 31, says her father was brutally murdered in Columbia when she was only 6-years-old. She now lives in California. 

But when I turn on my TV, I see terrorist attacks in San Bernardino and in Orlando. There are dangerous people coming across our borders. Trump was right. Some are rapists and criminals, but some are good people, too. But how do we know who is who, when you come here illegally?

Bertran Usher, 20:
It’s up to my generation to fix the political mess we’re in. I plan to be a part of the solution.

Omar Navarro, 27:
In a way, I supported him long before he announced he was running for president. He was my childhood hero. I read The Art Of The Deal as a student; it inspired me to become a businessman. Now I own a small business and am running for Congress in California’s 43rd district.

Jimena Rivera, 20:
I’m Mexican, so I don’t have a vote, but I support Donald Trump because he is the one candidate who opposes abortion.

Marissa Desilets, 22:
I am a proud Hispanic conservative Republican woman. I became politically engaged as a political science and economics major at university. By my junior year, I was a member of the campus Republicans’ club. As a student of economics, I am very impressed with Trump’s economic agenda.

Dr Alexander Villicana, 80:

I’m supporting Trump because I agree with his vision for our economy. He has experience at the negotiating table, so he knows what to do to create jobs and increase workers’ salaries. In Trump’s America people would be rewarded for their hard work rather than penalised with hefty taxes.

Francisco Rivera, 43:
People ask me how I can support Donald Trump. I say, let me tell you a story. I was in line at the movie theatre recently when I saw a young woman toss her cupcake into a nearby planter as if it were a trash can. I walked over to her and said, “Honey, excuse me, does that look like a garbage can to you?” And you know what she told me? “There’s already trash in the planter, so what does it matter?” Advertisement I asked her what part of Mexico she was from. She seemed surprised and asked how I knew she was from Mexico. “Look at what you just did,” I told her. “Donald Trump may sound harsh when he speaks about Mexicans, but he is right. It’s people like you that make everyone look bad.”
All have two things in common: First, they are Hispanic and, second, they are supporting Donald Trump. 

Read more testimonies from Hispanic Trump supporters at theguardian.com ►

Please report typos...

▼ ▼

More racist hate crime reports at AbateTheHate.com [click here]

Comment ▼▼▼

DailyKenn.com is a family-friendly web site.
If you see advertisements that are inappropriate, please notify us via Facebook messaging here ►

Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc.

Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.

Comments at DailyKenn.com are unmoderated. Comments containing obscenities, pejoratives, slurs, etc., do not constitute an endorsement of this site, its contributors or its advertisors. Offensive comments may be deleted without notice.
Comment ▼


Post a Comment