DAILYKENN.com -- Alton Sterling lost his life after the armed black male confronted police in Baton Route, Louisiana.
See video below
Here are seven things you need to know about Sterling:
1. He was the father of five children from different partners.
2. He had a criminal history consisting of sexual intercourse with a minor under age 17 in 2000.
3. In addition to selling CDs, Sterling "worked as a cook," his friends said.
4. He pleaded guilty to illegally carrying a weapon and possession of marijuana in 2009.
5. He lived at a shelter.
6. A warrant was sent for his arrest in 2015 for failure to register as a sex offender, among other crimes.
7. Sterling had been carrying a gun illegally at the time of his death.
Read more here ►
|Click ▲ to watch|
Please report typos...
More racist hate crime reports at AbateTheHate.com [click here]
DailyKenn.com is a family-friendly web site.
If you see advertisements that are inappropriate, please notify us via Facebook messaging here ►
Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc.
Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.
Comments at DailyKenn.com are unmoderated. Comments containing obscenities, pejoratives, slurs, etc., do not constitute an endorsement of this site, its contributors or its advertisors. Offensive comments may be deleted without notice.