DAILYKENN.com -- Here's absolute proof that Donald Trump is a carbon copy of Adolf Hitler:
The regressive left says so.
Case closed. No debate. No argument. No other evidence will be forthcoming.
However, we may want to consider:
• While Donald Trump didn't immediately condemn the Klan, neither did leftist icon Robert Byrd. The late Senator was a leader and recruiter for Klan during his 20's and 30's. It took him about two decades to renounce the KKK. Still, liberals embrace him.
• We're still waiting for Latino and Hispanic leftist to renounce La Rasa that, by its very name — The Race — is racist.
• Hypocritically those who rail against Trump for being slow in renouncing Klansterism embrace the world's oldest, largest, and deadliest hate group: Islam.
• Speaking of hypocrisy we note that some regressives display their Germanphobia by ridiculing Trump's name, a anglicized derivative of the German name, "Drumpf".
• Deporting illegal aliens, they say, is no different from hording Jews into boxcars, gassing them at death camps, and chucking their remains in ovens. Were that summation true, then virtually every nation on earth is a Nazi nation in that all nations routinely deport illegal aliens.
Please report typos...
More racist hate crime reports at AbateTheHate.com [click here]
Image credit: ABC News
Please do not submit comments containing obscene, racist, or otherwise offensive language. Although comments are not routinely monitored, offending comments will be summarily zapped if discovered to be unduly gauche.
DailyKenn.com is a family-friendly web site.
If you see advertisements that are inappropriate, please notify us via Facebook messaging here ►
Owner: Columbus Marketing Group, Inc.
Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.
Comments at DailyKenn.com are unmoderated. Comments containing obscenities, pejoratives, slurs, etc., do not constitute an endorsement of this site, its contributors or its advertisors. Offensive comments may be deleted without notice.