Hundreds of Islamic insurgents — called "refugees" or "migrants" by the mainstream Marxist media — flooded into the streets in Calais, France near the entrance of the Channel Tunnel. Their objective was to invade Britain. The insurgents stole from "lorries" (18-wheelers) and harassed motorists.
One Frenchman recorded the mayhem with a running commentary in French.
• Liberal Democrats are convincing gullible Americans that Syrian refugees are "widows and orphans," or "huddled masses yearning to breathe free." Those of us who believe our eyes know better. They are not Syrian refugees. They are Islamic insurgents. The media will focus our minds on photos of warm-and-friendly Muslim families, complete with cute little children. Tylenol commercials will insert images of smiling burqa-wearing Muslim women. Clearly, the media and some ad executives are attempting to remold our thinking to accept a false narrative.
Please report typos...
|click on image to view video|
• Footage shows car drivers forced to swerve around hundreds of migrants
• Police closed the A16 highway until crowds of people could be dispersed
• Calais port is a key destination for asylum-seekers from all over the world
• Most hope to reach the UK via the Eurotunnel or by hitching lifts in lorries
Astonishing footage from Calais has captured the moment hundreds of migrants stormed the streets in an attempt to break into the Eurotunnel on Christmas Day.
Car drivers were forced to squeeze through the crowds of people – many of whom were pushing prams – as they strolled down the middle of the road.
Local authorities admitted that ‘since the traffic was low’, it was decided to close the A16 highway in both directions until the crowds could be dispersed.
‘Around 4pm, hundreds of migrants, in small groups, attempted to break into the site,’ said the Pas-de-Calais prefecture.
The port of Calais has become a key destination for the thousands of migrants and refugees who are trying to enter the UK.
It has led to the evolution of the Calais migrant camp, known as The Jungle, which has become so well established that it is even now home to restaurants, barbershops, churches and mosques.
Its inhabitants have arrived from all over the world, including Syria, Eritrea and Afghanistan, most claiming to have fled violence and war in their home countries.
More than 6,000 people are now believed to have made temporary homes in the make-shift camp, including orphaned children, the elderly and disabled.
More racist hate crime reports at AbateTheHate.com [click here]
Image credit: dailymail.co.uk/ ####
Please do not submit comments containing obscene, racist, or otherwise offensive language. Although comments are not routinely monitored, offending comments will be summarily zapped if discovered to be unduly gauche.
DailyKenn.com is a family-friendly web site.
If you see advertisements that are inappropriate, please notify us via Facebook messaging here ►
Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.
Comments at DailyKenn.com are unmoderated. Comments containing obscenities, pejoratives, slurs, etc., do not constitute an endorsement of this site, its contributors or its advertisors. Offensive comments may be deleted without notice.