The government data provided by the chairman of the Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest, Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), spans 2008 to 2013.
According to the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR)
• 91.4 percent of Middle Eastern refugees received food stamps.
• 73.1 percent were on Medicaid or Refugee Medical Assistance.
• 68.3 percent were on cash welfare.
• 36.7 percent received Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
• 32.1 percent received Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
• 19.7 percent lived in public housing.
• 17.3 percent were on General Assistance (GA).
• 10.9 percent received Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA).
|Click on image to share on Facebook|
More racist hate crime reports at AbateTheHate.com [click here]
|Click on image to view video|
Image credit: breitbart.com ####
DailyKenn.com is a family-friendly web site.
If you see advertisements that are inappropriate, please notify us via Facebook messaging here ►
Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.
Comments at DailyKenn.com are unmoderated. Comments containing obscenities, pejoratives, slurs, etc., do not constitute an endorsement of this site, its contributors or its advertisors. Offensive comments may be deleted without notice.