Alicia le Grange and her unborn baby, Amore, died due to lack of oxygen.
Reports say profuse bleeding prompted the victim to call for an ambulance. The ambulance took three hours to arrive, but was not equipped with oxygen.
The death was reported July 17, 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
• Cultural Marxism excuses such deaths as the cost of social justice and the implementation of black-dominated diversity.
Prior to the Mandelan government, all South Africans had access to world-class health care.
• Such tragedies serve as a harbinger for Americans as the predatory left denies our culture access to free-market health care that has provided a stellar trajectory of advanced technology.
Please report typos...
A 27-year-old woman and her unborn baby passed away due to a lack of oxygen at Dr Yusuf Dadoo Hospital.
A friend of the deceased told the News the highly pregnant woman was rushed to the casualty department of the hospital when she was not feeling well and started bleeding.
The woman who was due in only a week’s time waited four hours for treatment and was supposed to be transferred to Leratong Hospital as Dr Yusuf Dadoo did not have any oxygen available.
After waiting for almost four hours an ambulance without oxygen arrived at the hospital to transport her to Leratong.
“At this point Alicia le Grange’s heart stopped and personnel attempted to resuscitate her, but to no avail,” the friend said.
Sadly Le Grange, from Krugerdorp West, and her unborn baby girl, Amore died at 15.41pm.
WhatsApp messages to a friend from one of Le Grange’s family members read as follows;
• 1.47pm — “Please pray, Alicia started vomiting and is bleeding. She is struggling to breathe and the staff at the hospital refuse to give attention to the baby, they are concentrating on the mother. They want to transfer her to Leratong but she is too weak.”
•2.04pm — “They are trying to stabilise her. There is a bed ready at the Leratong ICU for her. Still no news about Amore, we pray that God will keep them safe.”
• 3.28pm — “Her heart just stopped, they are trying to resuscitate her.”
• 3.41pm — “Alicia and Amore are dead.”
• 5.12pm — “I have prayed to the Lord to take their hearts. Alicia waited nearly four hours for the ambulance, which arrived without oxygen. I blew her a kiss, and she returned the kiss. When they put her on the bed she had an attack and her heart stopped. They did not even try to remove her baby with a emergency caesarean. They just said that it was too late.”
The News is awaiting comment from the hospital regarding the tragic incident.
“It is absolutely shocking and inexcusable neither to have oxygen in a hospital nor an ambulance. Although we need answers, sadly nothing will bring back the woman or her baby,” said Jack Bloom, DA Gauteng’s shadow MEC for Health.
More racist hate crime reports at AbateTheHate.com [click here]
Image credit: krugersdorpnews.co.za ####
DailyKenn.com is a family-friendly web site.
If you see advertisements that are inappropriate, please notify us via Facebook messaging here ►
Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.
Comments at DailyKenn.com are unmoderated. Comments containing obscenities, pejoratives, slurs, etc., do not constitute an endorsement of this site, its contributors or its advertisors. Offensive comments may be deleted without notice.