Kenn's Laws | AbateTheHate.com | REAL Black History | Kenn's Essays | History & Archaeology | Weather

Why Racism is Wrong | Why White Supremacy is Wrong | Why Antisemitism Is Wrong

MUST READ ► My Horrific Experience With A Psychopath

September 16, 2014

A black male punched a white woman in the face at the Notting Hill Carnival after she asked him to stop groping her.

The carnival is similar to that held in Rio de Janeiro each year. It features a parade of near-naked people dancing to samba music.

From our source we read: 

A woman suffered these horrific injuries after she says she was assaulted for telling a man to stop groping her at the Notting Hill Carnival.

Mary Brandon posted an image of her bruised and bloodied face online alongside a message in which she said a man "took a swing at me and punched me in the face" when she told him to leave her alone.

In a defiant message which has been shared thousands of times since it was posted, she said she spent nine hours in A&E after the attack on Monday - but thanked "incredible" NHS staff who treated her at the scene.

"At Notting Hill Carnival yesterday a man in the crowd grabbed my arse," she wrote. "When I told him not to he did it again.

"I pushed him away, exercising my right to tell a man to stop touching my body without my permission, so he took a swing at me and punched me in the face.
Continue reading ►





Join Us On Facebook

Please Wait 10 Seconds...!!!Skip


 

Send no money. I don't take cash from readers. But you CAN help me help me when you  LIKE DailyKenn.com on Facebook. Click the  below.




Please report errors
Like this story?
Help Kenn spread the word by clicking it onto Facebook. See icon below . . .

Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.

COMMENTS: The use of vulgarities and pejoratives may result in your comment being zapped.

2 comments:

  1. I feel sorry for the poor woman. I hope that henceforth, she'll avoid events where large numbers of blacks are present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course their taught differant you must always be vigilant around them.

      Delete