The 36-year-old woman was kidnapped, forced into a car, then driven to a vacant lot.
It was there authorities say the black males raped her, beat her, set her on fire, and shot her.
The woman participated in an impromptu rap contest and convincingly out-performed the three males.
No arrests were made at the time we first reported the crime in January.
Recent developments, however, have led police to charge the three males -- Joey Betrail Garron, 28, Robert Carl Johnson, 23, and Ketorie Glover, 23, of Columbus -- with aggravated assault, rape, kidnapping, aggravated battery, aggravated sexual battery, aggravated sodomy, arson first degree, hijacking a motor vehicle and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
From our news source we read:
Continue reading ►
[O]n Jan. 1, around 7:40 a.m. police responded to a vacant lot at 988 Farr Road. in reference to a person crying out for help.
The responding officers found a woman suffering from several gunshot wounds.
Subsequent investigation discovered that the victim, 36, had been to a party at a house located on Garden Drive. There, outside the house, she became engaged in a spirited rap contest with some men. At some point, the exchange became heated and one of the men produced a handgun and forced the victim inside of her vehicle.
Two other men, one of whom was also armed, joined them in the car. The woman was driven to a vacant lot located at 988 Farr Rd. At that location, police say, all three men sexually assaulted her.
The woman's vehicle and the woman were doused with gasoline and set on fire. She was also shot several times.
Police say the men left the victim in the field, firing shots at her as they walked away.
The woman was taken by ambulance to Midtown Medical Center, where she has undergone extensive medical treatment for the injuries she sustained.
Deaton said Johnson was arrested on Thursday, Garron on Friday and Glover on Saturday.
Each was arrested in Columbus, Deaton said all were arrested peacefully.
“It was not just one thing that led us to the suspects,” Deaton said.
He said that police are still working on the case.
"There's still more to do," Deaton said.
There has been no outcry from leading feminists.
The predatory left considers racism more serious than sexism and, consequently, ignores attacks on women committed by black males.
• The 1921 Tulsa riots occurred after a black male molested a white woman. Leftists insist it was a mere misunderstanding.
There was no outcry from feminism.
• In 1944 14-year-old George Stinney murdered two little white girls. Leftists insist Stinney was innocent after he became the youngest person to be executed in American history.
Again, there was no outcry from feminism.
• The attack in Columbus, GA is reminiscent of the Emmett Till episode in 1955 when a 14-year-old black male was murdered after sexually assaulting a young white woman. The predatory left minimized the offense as mere flirting.
Feminism let this one pass.
• In 2012 Justin Robinson admitting to choking 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale in New Jersey. The little girl's body was found two days later in trash bin where 15-year-old Robinson and his older brother stuffed it.
Feminism worried aloud about miscalculated wage disparities, but said nothing about the murder of a little girl.
• In 2014 the three black males mentioned above abducted a 36-year-old black woman. The beat her, raped her, shot her, and torched her in a vacant field, then left her for dead.
To date, feminism has remained silent.
More: Five Forms of Synthetic Racism:
Join Us On Facebook
Send no money. I don't take cash from readers. But you CAN help me help me when you LIKE DailyKenn.com on Facebook. Click the ✓ below.
[ DailyKenn.com ► ]
Please report errors
Like this story?
Help Kenn spread the word by clicking it onto Facebook. See icon below . . .
Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.
COMMENTS: The use of vulgarities and pejoratives may result in your comment being zapped.