The challenge, then, is to look beneath the conclusions to mine for valuable information.
Here are sample nuggets:
• 85 super wealthy people have more money than the poorest 3.5 billion people on the planet combined.
• Seven out of every ten people on the planet live in countries where the gap between the wealthy and the poor has increased in the last 30 years.
• One of seven humans goes to bed hungry every night.
• The total amount of government debt in the world has increased by about 40 percent since the last recession.
• All forms of debt considered, the grand total for the planet is $223 trillion.
Join Us On Facebook
Send no money. I don't take cash from readers. But you CAN help me help me when you LIKE DailyKenn.com on Facebook. Click the ✓ below.
[ DailyKenn.com ► ]
Please report errors
Like this story?
Help Kenn spread the word by clicking it onto Facebook. See icon below . . .
Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.
COMMENTS: The use of vulgarities and pejoratives may result in your comment being zapped.