Kenn's Laws | AbateTheHate.com | REAL Black History | Kenn's Essays | History & Archaeology | Weather

Why Racism is Wrong | Why White Supremacy is Wrong | Why Antisemitism Is Wrong

MUST READ ► My Horrific Experience With A Psychopath

April 14, 2014

Imagine if every black person who bullied, beat, or killed a white person were required to wear a huge sign declaring himself "intolerant."

There would likely be sign holders on every major intersection every day of the week.

Most American would not tolerate it!

However, Edmond Aviv was ordered by a judge to wear a sign reading, "I AM A BULLY! I pick on children that are disabled, and I am intolerant of those that are different from myself. My actions do not reflect an appreciation for the diverse South Euclid community that I live in."

The 62-year-old white man was accused of "harassing and intimidating his neighbor, Sandra Prugh, and her adopted, disabled African-American children" in South Euclid, Ohio.

The man was required to hold the sign at a busy intersection. He was also sentenced to fifteen days in jail.

Considering his surname and accent, Aviv may be of Middle Eastern origin.

Continue reading ►

WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports




 

Send no money. I don't take cash from readers. But you CAN help me help me when you  LIKE DailyKenn.com on Facebook. Click the  below.




Please report errors
Like this story?
Help Kenn spread the word by clicking it onto Facebook. See icon below . . .

Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.

COMMENTS: The use of vulgarities and pejoratives may result in your comment being zapped.

2 comments:

  1. man it will get very hot if this spreads..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear that sign with pride and completely voluntarily! :)

    ReplyDelete