Kenn's Laws | AbateTheHate.com | REAL Black History | Kenn's Essays | History & Archaeology | Weather

Why Racism is Wrong | Why White Supremacy is Wrong | Why Antisemitism Is Wrong

MUST READ ► My Horrific Experience With A Psychopath

November 28, 2013

David Cornell Bennett Jr., was arrested while walking in wet clothes on a sidewalk in Parsons, Kansas. The temperature was 18 degrees. Bennett is a prime suspect in murder of Cami Umbarger, 29, and her three small children ages 4, 6, and 9.

Suspect captured in slaying of mom, 3 children

By DeAnn Smith, Bonyen Lee, Chris Oberholtz / KCTV 5

PARSONS, KS (KCTV) - The bodies of a mother and her three children were found slain inside their Parsons home Tuesday, and a suspect has been captured after a manhunt for him, authorities said.

David Cornell Bennett Jr., 22, of Cherryvale, KS, was taken into custody just before 10 p.m. Tuesday in Independence, KS.

The Kansas Attorney General's Office provided no details of his arrest. No charges have been filed yet.

Cami Umbarger, 29, and her children were found inside the residence on 25th Street between Clark and Stevens avenues. The children were identified as 9-year-old-Hollie Betts, 6-year-old Jaxon Betts and 4-year-old Averie Betts.

Bennett was spotted earlier Tuesday in the Independence, KS, area, according to that city's police department. The school district was made aware, but no schools were placed on lockdown, a district spokeswoman said.

The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office said there was a confirmed sighting of Bennett at 12:45 p.m. at 3176 W. Main St. in Independence.

The district and other law enforcement agencies were instructed by the attorney general's office to release few details on the search for Bennett. KCTV5 viewers reported that the Walmart in Independence, KS, was placed on lockdown because Bennett was reported in the area.

A spokesman for the Kansas Attorney General's Office refused to say what had unfolded at that store.

"I cannot comment on elements of an active investigation," Don Brown wrote in an email. 
Continue reading ►

Send no money. I don't take cash from readers. But you CAN help me help me when you  LIKE DailyKenn.com on Facebook. Click the √ below.




Please report errors
Like this story?
Help Kenn spread the word by clicking it onto Facebook. See icon below . . .

Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.

COMMENTS: The use of vulgarities and pejoratives may result in your comment being zapped.

3 comments:

  1. A coalburner and her future ferals... who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard the term "coalburner" before, but I get the idea. Yeah, she was a traitor, but here's what you're missing. *I* was once an egalitarian! *I* once believed they're "one race: the human race" garbage. It was because I was brainwashed. Yet I have a genius IQ and I've always been open to facts that contradict official narratives. What chance did she (or any ordinary white person) have in the face of a RELENTLESS ONSLAUGHT of propaganda which begins soon after BIRTH? I remember even cartoons I watched when I was a little kid as being analogies to anti-racism. It's EVERYWHERE! I grew up admiring Martin Luther Koon more than anyone! I thought the Germans "deserved" it, even though I'm of pre-Nazi German ancestry! I thought the Confederates "deserved" it, even though my own family fought for the Confederacy! I was brainwashed! We all are victims. I feel sorry for that woman. I feel sorry that she wasted her beautiful genetic heritage, and now she'll never have the chance to do it right. This was a loss, and one that now can never be corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead Mudshark, no loss.

    ReplyDelete