Kenn's Laws | AbateTheHate.com | REAL Black History | Kenn's Essays | History & Archaeology | Weather

Why Racism is Wrong | Why White Supremacy is Wrong | Why Antisemitism Is Wrong

MUST READ ► My Horrific Experience With A Psychopath

November 28, 2013

Obama can tell if you were born in America just by looking at your face.

I wonder what he sees when he looks in the mirror.

Real Clear Politics

Obama: I Can Tell Who Is An Immigrant Here Just By "Looking At Faces"

President Obama talks about immigration reform during a speech at DreamWorks Animation in Glendale, California on Tuesday.

OBAMA: As I was getting a tour of DreamWorks, I didn't ask, but just looking at faces, I could tell there were some folks who are here not because they were born here, but because they want to be here and they bring extraordinary talents to the United States. And that's part of what makes America special. And that's part of what, by the way, makes California special, because it's always been this magnet of dreamers and strivers. And people coming from every direction saying to themselves, you know, if I work hard there I can have my piece of the American Dream.

Continue reading ►





Send no money. I don't take cash from readers. But you CAN help me help me when you  LIKE DailyKenn.com on Facebook. Click the √ below.




Please report errors
Like this story?
Help Kenn spread the word by clicking it onto Facebook. See icon below . . .

Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.

COMMENTS: The use of vulgarities and pejoratives may result in your comment being zapped.

1 comments:

  1. The people that work at Dream Works DO have EXTRAORDINARY talent.Thats why they work there,I don't think most people would mind if they are immigrants,as they are probably here legally and they do something that not everyone is capable of,so if this is supposed to make us want to open the boarders it's not going to work!

    ReplyDelete