Kenn's Laws | AbateTheHate.com | REAL Black History | Kenn's Essays | History & Archaeology | Weather

Why Racism is Wrong | Why White Supremacy is Wrong | Why Antisemitism Is Wrong

MUST READ ► My Horrific Experience With A Psychopath

January 17, 2013




Please report errors
Like this story?
Help Kenn spread the word by clicking it onto Facebook. See icon below . . .

Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.

COMMENTS: The use of vulgarities and pejoratives may result in your comment being zapped. -->

3 comments:

  1. Several years ago, I signed up for a special, half-price offer. After I'd had three months of discount internet service with them, I told them to cut it off, which they did. I had it cut off because they couldn't seem to figure out that the discount service that I'd signed up for meant "Do not bill at full price".
    They've been billing me for monthly service at full price, ever since. They say that, as of last month, I owe them over $6,000.00... for three months of internet service.
    I wrote them that if it ever appeared on my credit record, or if a collector showed up, that I would sue them. So far, nothing.
    The pathetic part is that, according to a customer no-service rep, they could not even check their figures until the account was paid in full!
    My response was that if they ever sent me a correct bill, I would pay it in full.
    ID10TS error.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have cable. For $80 you could have every channel available on Dish Network. Satellite is so much better than cable in every way.

    ReplyDelete